Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner for sale, only used for demonstrations in our store and appliance has never been on a wharf. The Scanner literally like brand new and meticulously kept. It comes with complete KIT shown in the pictures and everything is in perfect order.
Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner for sale, only used for demonstrations in our store and appliance has never been on a wharf. The Scanner literally likes brand new and meticulously kept. It comes with a complete KIT shown in the pictures and everything is in perfect order.
Software: Autodesk Recap 360 1 Year Subscription until December 2020
Leica BLK360 captures your environment with full-color panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. The BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Operated with an iPad, you can now capture the world around you with high-resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using Autodesk ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to the iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real-time. After capturing data, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software streamlines the reality capture process, thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner:
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1 kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for the full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/sec
ReCap Pro Software:
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web, and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualize scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
Leica BLK360 Included on sale:
- BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- BLK360 Transport Hood
- GEB212 Lithium-Ion Battery x2
- GKL312 Battery Charger
- GEV192-9 AC/DC Adapter
- BLK360 Tripod
- BLK360 Mission bag
- BLK360 Quick Guide
- USB Documentation Card
- BLK360 App Info Sheet
- Leica User Info Guide
1. 1-year subscription to ReCap Pro with advanced support. ReCap Pro licenses come standard with access to ReCap Pro for mobile.
2. Hardware: The 1 kg BLK360 delivers push-button 360º, HDR spherical imagery combined with a dimensionally accurate laser point cloud.
3. Software: The ReCap Pro for a mobile app running on a 12.9” iPad Pro (not included), processes the BLK360 imagery and scan, so you can view your data, measure, annotate and collaborate.