Brand New Trimble X7 3D Scanning System package includes a tripod, T10 Tablet, and Software. High-speed 3D laser scanning system allowing for scan and BIM data to be referenced, registered & refined in the field.
Brand New Trimble X7 3D Scanning System package includes a tripod, T10 Tablet or T7 Tablet and Software. High-speed 3D laser scanning system allowing for scan and BIM data to be referenced, registered & refined in the field. Contact us for the latest offer price!!
The Trimble X7 is an easy-to-use, survey-grade 3D scanning system. It's simple to set-up and uses with self-leveling technology. It's a smart system that has an auto-calibration process, and an auto-registration routine that can be used without setting up targets. It's a professional system with an IP55 rating and Trimble accuracy you can trust. Set-up, scan, register, and photo-colorize your point clouds before you even get back to the office. Export your data to Trimble Business Center, Trimble RealWorks or 3rd party software packages AutoCAD Civil 3D.
The Trimble X7 is a high-speed 3D laser scanning system allowing for scan and BIM data to be referenced, registered, and refined in the field. The X7 increases productivity with fast, high-quality scanning combined with Trimble Field Link construction software. The new Trimble X-Drive system enables automatic calibration to ensure accuracy on every scan with no downtime for costly and lengthy calibration service. Includes high sensitivity time-of-flight EDM to effectively capture dark and reflective surfaces and fast image capture for full panoramas and scan colorization with Trimble® VISION technology. Also, an integrated laser pointer to support in-field deliverables and workflows. All complete with Trimble Field Link Scan Module; construction-specific software to easily operate the Trimble X7 and reference scan projects with design documents.
1. One-person operation
2. Ultra-Fast – True Million Points a Second scanner
3. More than double your scan time vs comparable scanners
4. Long-Range Scanning 330 meters.
5. Very Clean Data / Low Noise
6. SD Data storage
7. Easy-to-follow user interface
8. Reduced labor costs vs typical architectural survey
9. Shortens learning curve and faster operation
10.Catch errors before they are an issue
1. Pre and Post Construction As-Building
2. Comparing design intent to as-built conditions
3. Building Information Modeling (BIM)
4. Virtual Design and Construction (VDC)
5. QA/QC Verification
6. Location dispute verification
7. Document handover
8. Progress Verification
9. Floor Flatness verification
10. Structural Steel Verification / Modeling
11. Light topographical measurements