Used Trimble R2 GNSS receiver for sale
The Trimble R2 is a compact, durable GNSS receiver that provides an easy-to-use solution for GIS professionals who need to collect highly accurate data in applications ranging from mapping and locating underground infrastructures, such as pipes and cables, to inspecting stormwater drains, and much more. Capable of delivering between submeter and centimeter positioning accuracy in real-time to any mobile device via a wireless Bluetooth® connection, the R2 receiver gives you total flexibility to choose a solution based on the accuracy and GNSS performance level that suits your application, letting you work the way you want. Versatile and reliable, the Trimble R2 is the answer to keep you working productively, no matter what your workflow requirements are.
1. Professional solution for GIS applications ranging from submeter to centimeter accuracies
2. Easily collect data by pairing with devices such as smartphones, tablets or Trimble handhelds
3. Fast to set up, easy-to-use, keeping you productive and focused on your work
4. Supports multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location
5. Trimble Maxwell 6 chip with 220 channels and leading GNSS technology maximizes data quality