Up for sale mint condition Demo-used 2018, Artec Leo 3D Scanner included license Artec Studio 14 editing software for a lifetime subscription, this setup is in great condition and ready to go to work.
Up for sale mint condition Demo Used 2018 Artec Leo 3D Scanner included with One license Artec Studio 14 editing software for a lifetime subscription, this set up is in great condition and ready to go to work. The Artec Leo 3D scanner has breakthrough 3D scanning speed, a state-of-the-art internal computer, full mobile experience and more. It is designed to be accessible and usable without cords, capturing both expansive areas and fine details. The built-in touch panel, texture to geometry mapping, built-in 9 DoF inertial system and enhanced color capture makes the Artec Leo a great 3D scanner for a range of applications and industries.
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lb)
- 3D Resolution: 0.25 mm
- 3D Point Accuracy: .1 mm
- Colors: 24 bppTexture Resolution: 2.3 mp
- Structured Light Source: VCSEL
- Working Distance: 0.35 - 1.2 m
- Linear Field of View (Close): 246 x 153 mm
- Linear Field of View (Far): 843 x 527 mm
- Angular Field of View: 38.5 x 23 degree
- Exposure Time: 0.0002 s
- Data Acquisition Speed: 3 mln points/sec.
- 3D Output Formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB
- Formats for Measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Weight:2.6 kg (5.7 lb)
- Dimensions: 231 × 162 × 230 mm
- Power Consumption: Built-in exchangeable battery, Optional AC Power
3D Scanning Software, Artec Studio:
1. Industry-acclaimed software for professional 3D scanning and data processing. The new Autopilot mode ensures a smooth workflow for both new and experienced users, taking you through all the post-processing steps completely automatically. This smart mode builds a perfect 3D model right before your eyes.
2. Alternatively, be in total control with the powerful, advanced features of Manual mode. Use a wide range of tools to create high-quality 3D models suitable for export to CAD, 3D printing and more.
(1X) Artec Leo Scanner
(1X) Power Cables
(1X) A removable battery
(1X) User Manual
(1X) Heavy-duty (hard case)
license Artec Studio 15 editing software for a lifetime subscription fee of $1,200