Up for sale Used Creaform HandySCAN 700 comes with VXelements 3D Software (VXModel 7.0), Manufactured 2017 and this set up is in great condition and ready to go to work.
Up for sale Used Creaform HandySCAN 700 comes with VXelements 3D Software (VXModel 7.0), Manufactured 2018 and this set up is in great condition and ready to go to work.
- 25 times faster than the previous generation
- 40% more accurate
- Improved ergonomy: 35% lighter, 50% smaller, Greater freedom of movement, Multi-function buttons for easier interaction with the software TruSimplicity
- Metrology-Grade Measurements: Accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.), resolution of up to 0.050 mm (0.002 in.), high repeatability and traceable certificate.
- Accuracy in real-life conditions: Regardless of environment conditions, part set-up or user.
- No rigid setup required: Optical reflectors are used to create a reference system that is “locked” to the part itself, so users can move the object any way they want during scanning sessions (dynamic referencing). Changes in the surrounding environment have no impact on data acquisition quality or accuracy.
- Self-positioning: The HandySCAN 3D scanner is a data acquisition system and its own positioning system. This means that no external tracking or positioning devices is required. It uses triangulation to determine its relative position to the part in real-time.
- Reliable: Consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions or environments.
- On-demand user calibration: The 3D scanner can be calibrated as often as necessary (day-to-day basis or before each new scanning session). Calibration takes about 2 minutes and guarantees optimal operation
- Stand-alone device: There is no need for an external positioning system, arms, tripod or fixture.
- On-the-go scanning: You can take it from place to place or use it in-house or on-site.
- Lightweight: Weighs under 1 kg.
- Small: Fits into a case the size of a carry-on.
- Easy access to confined spaces: Thanks to its small size and flexible stand-off distance.
- Fastest 3D Scanner on the Market: 25 times faster than the previous generation
- Highest measurement rate among all laser scanners: 480,000 measure/s.
- Automatic mesh output: Ready-to-use files, right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: Usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD software without post-processing.
- User-Friendly: Very short learning curve, regardless of the user’s experience level.
- Quick Setup: Up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Direct Mesh Output: No complicated alignment or point cloud processing.
- Real-Time Visualization: Look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Versatile: Virtually limitless 3D scanning – no matter the part size, complexity, material or color.
(1X) HandySCAN 700 Scanner
(1X) External Battery
(1X) Power supply
(1X) 2,000 positioning targets
(1X) Magnetic, reusable positioning targets
(1X) Carrying case
(1X) Calibration plate
(1X) Custom USB cable
(1X) One Year warranty on parts and labor
(1X) One USB key holding the VXElements software suite
(1X) License key