Niton XL2 Plus Handheld XRF Analyzer manufactured 2018 with a mint condition like new and ready to use, comes with a certificate of calibration.
Up for sale demo used Niton XL2 Plus Handheld XRF Analyzer, mint condition like new and ready to use. Manufactured 2018 comes with New Certificate of Calibration. The XL2 air plus analyzes metals fast, easy and reliable. In addition to stainless steel alloys, it also separates pure aluminum from aluminum alloys and AlZn from AlMg. The SD-detector is equipped with integrated ProGuard detector protection. ProGuard reduces the risk of shavings damaging the detector. Within a few seconds, the chemical composition and the material ID is displayed on the screen. The integrated alloy database includes most of the industrial alloys.
The XL2 Plus Advantages:
1. Intuitive user guidance with a new interface
2. Touchscreen and directional hard keys for quick navigation
3. Ergonomically positioned color display
4. Ag-tube for better excitation of sulfur
5. SD-detector with integrated ProGuard detector protection with enhanced sensitivity for light elements (Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl)
6. Encrypted measurement data, not subsequently manipulable –data proof
7. Integrated CCD camera documents the measurement spot and together with the new nose guard alignment provides precise sample positioning
8. Measure non-stop: The new Hot Swap feature allows continuous measuring without battery replacement
9. Versatile: Multiple calibrations available for different applications on one analyzer.
10. IP 54 certification (dust and splash-proof)
Scrap Recycling and Fabrication: In metal recycling, the Niton XL2 air plus spectrometer simplifies metal sorting. Scrap is sorted in no time to achieve the best prices. Verification of metals and alloys with fast on-site analysis protects against material mix up, complaints and claims. The handheld spectrometer XL2 air plus identify alloys in incoming goods inspection, in production or at outgoing quality control and quality assurance.
- Chrome steels, stainless steels, NCT
- Chrome-molybdenum steels
- Low alloy steels
- Tool Steels
- Nickel, cobalt-based alloys
- Copper, brass, bronze alloys
- Titanium and aluminum alloys (incl. Mg, Al, Si)
- Precious metals (jewelry alloys)