Up for sale! Leica DD220 Series Smart Utility Cable Locator (Locator Only). The new Leica DD220 is easy to use, intuitive locator, simplifying the detection of buried utilities and increasing user confidence.
The Leica DD SMART utility locators and DX Shield software open the door to a connected world, anywhere, anytime. Leica DD SMART utility locators detect underground assets deeper, faster and more accurately. Understand site activity and utility locator use in greater detail with DX Shield software. The DD220 SMART locators are scalable and designed with the latest Bluetooth technology, providing a wire-free connection to mobile devices.
1. Easy to use and learn with onboard video support.
2. Intuitive hardware and software significantly reduce errors.
3. With usage alerts, a system diagnostics, assets and site workers are protected.
4. With on-board locate alerts and an automatic locate process.
5. DX Shield software provides a space for utility analysis and a convenient connection.
6. DX Shield software allows gaining a better understanding of task performance & site complexities.
7. Connect DD SMART locator with the DX Field Shield app to enable automatic data synchronization and access your collected data using your mobile device.
1. Power: 50 / 60 Hz, mains electrical and harmonics
2. Radio: 15kHz to 60kHz
3. Auto: Power, Radio, 33kHz
4. Transmitter Modes: 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz
5. Depth Range: Line 0.1m to 5m, Line 4 inches to 16.4 feet, Sonde 0.1m to 7m
6. Depth Accuracy*: 5% (*Depth to an undistorted signal)
7. Bluetooth: Class 2 BLE dual-mode module, Bluetooth Classic 2.1, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)
8. Memory Capacity: 8 GB of internal memory
9. Environmental Standard: IP66
10. Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C, -4 °F to +122°F
11. Battery: 7.4V Rechargeable Li-Ion
12. Battery operating time ***: 15 h (*** Constant use at 20°C/68°F)
13. Dimensions (HxWxD): 765x290x93mm, 30.12 x11.42x3.66 inches
14. Weight with batteries: 2.7Kg, 5.95 lbs
15. One Year Manufacturer's Warranty