Up for sale NEW GSSI 2000Mhz Palm Antenna, compatible with the SIR 3000 and SIR 20 control units. The antenna includes a dedicated survey wheel, a replaceable skid plate, and a removable handle to reduce antenna height, if necessary.
Up for sale! New GSSI 2000Mhz Palm Antenna is the most compact GSSI antenna available to date. It measures only 104.5×91.5×154.7 mm enabling it to be used in very tight and confined spaces. It is particularly good at scanning into corners, against walls and around obstructions (it can scan to within 45mm of an obstruction). The antenna includes a dedicated survey wheel (located to the rear of the antenna, a replaceable skid plate, and a removable handle to reduce antenna height, if necessary.
On-site the main benefit of this antenna over others of a similar frequency is its compact size. This makes it very useful for scanning in areas where access is restricted, or where obstructions, such as pipes, ornate moldings, etc. are present.
Typical applications for the GSSI 2000MHz Palm Antenna:
1. Locating embedded metal in masonry
2. Locating Tendon Ducts in Post Tensioned Concrete
3. On-site rebar location and mark-up surveys
4. Rebar mapping and concrete imaging
The 2000Mhz Palm Antenna Features:
- Center Frequency: 2000 MHz
- Depth Range: to 0.4 m (12 in)
- Antenna and Cable Weight: 3 m (10 ft) cable - 1.3 kg (3 lbs)
- 7 m cable (22.75 ft) - 1.8 kg (4 lbs)
- Dimensions (Antenna only): 104.5x91.5x154.7 mm (4.1x3.6x6 in)
- Model 62000-003 - 3 m cable
- Model 62000-007 - 7 m cable