Up to sale! Leica AT402 Absolute Laser Trackers - Demo used condition, very mint like new and complete SET ready to work! The AT402 is a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) capable of taking large-volume measurements in 3D or with 6DOF to sub-millimeter accuracies.
The Leica Absolute Tracker AT402 is the most portable 3D Absolute Tracker for traditional inspection tasks or for fully guided measurement processes. It is able to be powered by its own internal battery and is able to work in the most demanding environment, yet maintains the highest level of precision and the largest ever work envelope. The AT402 features increased ruggedness and extended battery life. The Leica Absolute Tracker AT402 has a unique “All in One” system design that incorporates such needed accessories as built-in live video, level to gravity, environmental monitoring and even an integrated IR remote control. By utilizing the integrated WiFi access point functionality the sensor can be used completely wirelessly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
1. IP54 sealed - Dust and Waterproof. Independently certified IEC 60529 usage in even the most demanding conditions.
2. Integrated environmental monitor - Automatic reading and updating of the environmental parameters avoids inaccurate calculations or wrongly input values.
3. Cable-less design - By combining built-in WiFi connectivity and onboard battery power, the sensor can operate without any wires connected at all.
4. Hot-swappable battery operation - No need to worry about AC (mains) power - the sensor can run continuously with a new set of batteries able to be swapped in without interruption
5. Automatic target recognition (ATR) - The ATR allows constant tracking and fine positioning with different reflector types to a typical radial volume of 320 m.
6. PowerLock beam recovery technology - No need to worry about ”breaking the beam”: the tracker automatically locks onto the user providing up to 20% time savings over traditional laser tracker technologies
7. Proven Absolute Distance Meter technology - The most accurate Leica Geosystems distance meter ever: The ADM has a resolution of 0.1 microns and a maximum uncertainty of 10 microns over a full 160 m radial volume.
8. Quick Release tribrach and precision level to gravity sensor - A built-in ”survey grade” level to gravity sensor is combined with a simple three-screw leveling quick release platform for quick and easy machine setup and relocation.
9. Overview Camera - Integrated Overview Camera to allow on-line steering of the laser tracker for remote or fixed installations
10. Extreme Portability - Extremely light and compact: 8.1 kg incl. controller, just over 290 mm tall Measuring where no other laser tracker can go. The controller stays out of the user's way, e.g. attached to the tripod.
11. Leica Geosystems proprietary quadruple reading absolute angle detection system - The absolute angle encoders provide traceable ISO 17123-3 0.5” accuracy with a 0.07” resolution guaranteeing system accuracy over extremely long ranges.
12. Power Over Ethernet - Due to its low power requirements the sensor can use POE+ technology that combines power and data into a single off the shelf Cat5 LAN cable.
(1X) Leica AT402 Head Unit
(1X) AT402 Tracker Controller
(3X) Battery 1 and 2
(1X) Battery Charger Power Supply
(1X) AT402 Remote Control
(3X) Battery Charger 1 and 2
(1X) Velcro tripod clip for tracker controller to attach to a tripod
(1X) Dust covers and luggage straps
(1X) LAN Ethernet cable
(1X) Y-cable for basic charger
(1X) External temperature sensor
(1X) Tracker/controller communication cable
(1X) Cigarette lighter power cable
(1X) Inspection certification
(1X) 1.5” RR
(1X) AT28 Tripod
(1X) AA battery charger
(1X) Battery charger outlet adapters
(1X) B-probe compensation tool
(1X) Cigarette lighter power cable
(1X) Tracker Unit transit case (large)
(1X) Tracker Unit transit case (small)